How many of us have them??? FRIENDS…
There are 3 different types of friends in our lives.
1. The Motivator
2. The one who tells you the truth and nothings held back (No sugar coating)
3. The one who smiles in your face, and talk behind your back (keep’em closer)
John 15:15 reads: “I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.”
Clarifying what GOD said (in my words): I have chosen you as a person I can trust. And by me choosing you.. I will share certain things that I have learned with you, so you can learn too! Reach one, Teach one. #message
F: Family from another mother
R: Remain consistent
I: I’ll be there no matter what
E: Everything is kept secret with me
N: Never forget me
D: Don’t allow others to talk about me
S: Speak your mind with me
You can’t entrust everyone with your business or your personal information. Some people judge you, some people talk about you and others just frankly don’t care. People will tell you anything to find out some information on you, and once they know it… they use it against you! Time and time again…Learn, NOT everyone should be considered a friend.
Let me explain the types:
1. The Motivator: You go to them asking what should you do about XYZ, and you clearly know what you need to do… you need a little guidance and psuh. They give you the end results of what your dealing with by saying: “Go for it, you can do it, have to do this while doing this” Encourages you to keep going and not look back. Motivation!
2. The No sugar Coater: This particular friend will tell you exactly what you need to hear. They will say things like: “Now you know, you not supposed to be doing that” or “What do you think your doing, this is not right” These are the ones that keep you on the straight and narrow path in your life, so that you don’t make mistakes after mistakes.
3. They smile in your face: Now these are the type friends who you tell things too, and they like girl if I was tou I would do this that and the other. But, behind your back they are saying things like: “She dumb for doing that” or “I can’t believe I’m friends with her, she stupid” No support behind your back.. These are the type of FRIENDS you don’t want!!!
The Friends you surround yourself with should be a reflection of how you want your life to be. (No Im not saying copy them)-be inspired by them!For Example: If you want to a billionaire based off your ideas, why would you hang around a homeless man??? (they’re not really inspired) Here’s another Example: If you want to be a chef, why are you hanging around someone that works at McDonalds??? (they’re not cooking anything wonderful besides what’s on the menu) Hmm?? 😨 Where are you going with this Mrs. BW-TEE (you may ask).. listen the people around you should inspire you to become better than you were yesterday! You can’t stay in the same rut for a lifetime and think that something will change.
The company you keep has a reflection on you as well!
Remember, if GOD before us who can be against us? Welp, Team JESUS is all you need!
Mrs. BW-TEE 💕